Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Trip to Atlanta...



I went to Atlanta a few weekends ago to visit my sister and attend (as a guest) Atlanta's Apparel Mart for Fall Fashions.  I loved Yoana Baraschi's line for the fall... I wanted everything! So check her out in your local boutiques (Anthropologie also carries the line).  Friday night we went to one of my favorite restaurants in the city, Two Urban Licks, and then went to Barcelona , a new tapas and wine bar.  Saturday night we attended the Atlanta Braves Baseball game.  On Sunday, we had an amazing brunch at Highland Bakery and dinner at one of my favorite Italian/Pizza places in the city, Fritti.  

Pictures (from left to right): 1. Dinner at Two Urban Licks 2. My sister's cat (Oliver) and I (he's a Flame Point Himalayan... so cute!) 3. Braves game 4. Damage I did at the Lenox Square Mall (Ruffle Boxers from Forever 21, Floral Sunglasses Case from Aldo, fresh Summer Gladiator Sandals from Aldo, and Pastel Pink Satchel from Apparel Mart)

No comments:

Post a Comment