Thursday, April 19, 2012

Trip to Telluride, Colorado



Another one of my passions, besides fashion, is traveling.  So, I will also be blogging about some of my travels in case anyone finds themselves in one of these cities and wants a few suggestions on things to do and places to go.  

In March, I went to my favorite snow skiing destination... Telluride, Colorado.  Telluride is a picturesque town with great restaurants, shopping, nightlife..... and of course great snow skiing and outdoor activities.  Telluride hosts a number of festivals during the summer months such as the Hot Air Balloon Festival, Bluegrass Festival, Wine Festival, Telluride Film Festival, and Blues and Brews Festival.  

Restaurants we went to: La Cocina De Luz (Mexican), Honga Lotus Petal (Asian, Sushi), Cornerhouse Grille (Pub Grub), Brown Dog PizzaNew Sheridan Chop House (Steakhouse)




Pictures (from left to right): 1. Main Street in Telluride 2. Ski Slopes 3. Wearing: Scrapbook Originals Aztec Print Jacket (love their stuff!) 4. At the Buck 5. Hanging out at Gorrono's on the mountain with my bestie



No comments:

Post a Comment