Friday, March 30, 2012

It's all about... the Gold Monogram Pendant Necklace




While out and about, I have noticed a lot of girls sporting a gold monogrammed pendant necklace.  Then this past weekend, while I was out having sushi with my girlfriends, I noticed that several girls at the restaurant happened to be wearing a monogrammed pendant, and everyone at the table commented that they too had noticed this trend.  I love this classic look! Anyway, for those of you who haven't noticed the popularity of the gold monogrammed pendant, I thought I would bring it to your attention and tell you where you can get one! 

All of the above pendants are from BaubleBar.  On BaubleBar.com, you can choose the color of your pendant, the font, the size, and the color of the chain... so fun! 

1. Medium Yellow Gold  2. Large Silver  3. Large Rose Gold Engraved Monogram (I love this one... I think it has more of a "vintage/heirloom" look, which I really like.)  4. Navy Acrylic (I love the bright, acrylic pendants... I think it gives the monogram necklace a more "updated" look)   5. Black Acrylic  6. Turquoise Acrylic  7. Tortoise Shell Acrylic (This one is my top pick... Tortoise shell monogram with a gold chain!)




No comments:

Post a Comment